Friday, January 7, 2011

Learning the lingo!

With coupons and coupons blogs, sometimes even coupon advertisements in the papers you will see some odd words. The following are some of these words and the lingo they use for them:

These are coupon books that come in the Sunday papers:
Procter and Gamble (P&G)
Smart Source (SS
Red Plum (RP)

The following are words from stores. (I will cover what they acctually are in my next few posts.)
Register Rewards (RR)
Mail in Rebate (MIR)
Buy one get one FREE (BYGO)
When you buy (WYB)
Expires (EX)
Extra Care Bucks (ECB)
Easy Saver Catalogs (ESC)
+UP Rewards (+UP)

I belive I have covered all of the terms that you will need to learn. For the first few posts I do I will include the word and the accronym until you all get used to seeing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment